1) Locate your farm by entering the address in the search box or by navigating to it using the pan and zoom controls.
2) In the "Select Field" box, select Low Sulfur Requirement or High Sulfur Requirement as the crop soil to analyze
3) Click the appropriate button to draw your farm or import a Shapefile or GeoJSON file. Imported data must use WGS 1984 (EPSG:4326) coordinate reference system.
4) Click on the map to add points around the boundary of your farm. Press 'Z' to undo the last action and 'R' to redo an undone action.
5) Double click the final point or press "C" to complete the boundary and start the calculation.
6) Repeat steps 4-6 as needed to draw your remaining fields.
7) Click the "Compute field statistics" button to start the soil analysis.
8) The calculation results will appear in a table below after the computation is finished. This process may take several minutes depending on the number and size of the fields.
9) After computing statistics, click "Start over" prior to defining additional fields or duplicate fields will appear in the output.
Calculation in progress - please wait